For Sale $69,900.00 and up - Acerage, unimproved Land, Waterfront
Matagorda Intracoastal Estates is an amazing waterfront development in Beautiful Matagorda, Texas!
Half-acre Lots starting at $69,900
60 feet of Intracoastal frontage $179,000
69 feet of Intracoastal frontage $189,000
80 feet of intracoastal frontage $219,000
Call Bryan Alexander 979-479-9447 to discuss your purchase of both waterfront lots and water view lots. You may also email questions to: email@example.com
Some points of interest:
- Water front Lots – set back for home is 320′ from the s/d road and no roofed structures can be built after that mark onward to the water with the exception of docks and boat lift that is part of dock. This ensures clear view of the water way for all waterfront lots.
- Side lot boundary for building is seven (7) feet.
- Dry lot residences must face the front of the lot and other structures are to be behind the residence towards the rear of the lot.
- Water front residences may face the Intracoastal canal OR toward the public road.
- Docks and piers can be build out from shore towards the I.C. canal, but there will be a 10′ set back from the adjacent lot
- The property line runs out into the Intracoastal as is shown on the plat
- COE will have to approve construction of dock/pier.
- Lot owners who do build docks, piers, boat lifts will own these additions and be responsible for maintaining same
- Water wells will be private and can be shared with a maximum of 3 lots per well; i.e the well owned by a lot owner can be shared with the adjacent lot on each side with a shared water well agreement executed.
- Agreements will be added to the CCR’s/HOA.
- On ‘Dry Lots’, Developer will drill the ‘shared water wells’.
- On the Water front lots, owners can either drill their own well or elect to drill a shared well that serves their lot plus have the option to share with two (2) adjacent lot to the lot with the well on it. Again, a shared water will agreement will be part of the documents provided.
- Costs for the water wells on the waterfront lots will be the responsibility of the lot owner.
- There will be a HOA agreement with officer and architecture committee, but until Developer sells 50-60% of the lots in the subdivision, the HOA will not be activated and the Developer will serve as the Architecture Committee and President for a period of time
- Fee’s – For maintenance of the two (2) private roads within the subdivision. Initial proposed billing is $300/yr per lot and will be billed annually in January of each year. Future costs will be determined by experience, but believe it should be sufficient given the number of lots and length of the 2 roads.
- We anticipate the final version of deed restrictions to be released before April 2020